Thai Salmon Patties
Wednesday, August 2013Boost your brainpower with some delicious Omega-3s! these Thai salmon patties can be served hot or cold, and make for an amazing post-workout meal or healthy lunch as they can be pre-cooked and stored in the fridge to dish up with a quick salad!
- 1 large can pink salmon
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup cooked sweet potato
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 egg
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1-2 minced cloves of garlic
- ½ cup diced mushrooms
- ½ cup diced shallots
- 1 diced Spanish onion
- 2 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- ½ cup wholemeal flour
- Place drained can of salmon into a large mixing bowl with the cooked sweet potato.
- Lightly drizzle coconut oil in a large pan, and sauté the garlic, shallots, Spanish onion and mushrooms. Add to the mixing bowl once cooked.
- Add the cooked quinoa and egg to the bowl and mix well. Once combined, add the Thai green curry paste and coriander. Combine the mixture with your
hands and mould into medium sized patties.
- Lay the flour onto a clean plate and lightly dust the patties, then cook in a pan on low-medium heat and turn, until cooked evenly on both sides.
- Serve hot or cold with salad or veggies and a wedge of lime.
Makes 12 patties