Tasty kale noodle bowl with avocado miso dressing
Wednesday, June 2013Ingredients
- 1 small bunch kale
- 225 grams buckwheat soba noodles
- 1 ripe, medium avocado
- 1 clove of garlic (medium)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white or chickpea miso
- 1/2 lime
- Sesame seeds to garnish (optional)
- Bring large pot of salted water to boil, add noodles and follow the package instructions to cook.
- While noodles are cooking, remove the stems from the kale and cut into ribbons. Set aside.
- In a blender or food processor combine avocado, garlic, miso, olive oil, juice from 1/2 lime and 3/4 cup water (adjust to achieve your preferred dressing
- When noodles are cooked, drain and rinse with hot water.
- In a large serving bowl combine kale, noodles and avocado miso dressing.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve with a wedge of lime. Can be eaten hot or chilled.