Sweet Treat: Banana Cream Strawberries
Wednesday, May 2013Strawberries.They're nature's ultimate dessert and we LOVE them. But what we're loving even more right now is strawberries stuffed with banana, greek yoghurt AND topped with sliced almonds!
Amazing, right? Oh, and did we mention they're less than 150 calories per serve? If you're not into almonds, you can also top them with muesli, blueberries, dried cherries - or just about anything else that strikes your fancy! Read on to learn how you could be snacking on these cute and tasty treats....
- 8 strawberries
- 1/4 cup vanilla Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 small banana
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- Mash the banana in a bowl with a fork. Mix in the yoghurt.
- Using a knife, carve out the middle of each strawberry and hull it.
- Fill the center of each strawberry with the banana-yogurt mixture and top with the sliced almonds.
Makes 1 serving