Roasted Honey Cinnamon Chickpeas
Tuesday, October 2013
- 1 x can organic chickpeas
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Line a tray with baking paper.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas in a colander. Place them on a towel to dry off.
- Spread chickpeas on a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until crispy. Test one, and if it's still soft, bake for
- While the chickpeas are still hot, toss them in a bowl with the oil, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Enjoy as is or for a caramelised effect, place
- them back in the oven for another 10 minutes or so.
- Store leftover chickpeas in an airtight container.