Ricotta and Tomato Stuffed Capsicum
Wednesday, September 2013Ingredients
- 3 capsicums, halved with seeds removed
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 150g ricotta cheese
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Grated rind of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 cup torn basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Toss the capsicum in half the oil, then place on a baking tray.
- Combine ricotta, tomatoes, onion, rind, garlic and half the basil, then use to fill the capsicum.
- Drizzle with remaining oil and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Garnish with remaining basil and serve.