A Lighter Take: Vegan Mango Ice Cream
Tuesday, January 2014At just 150 calories (or 628 kilojoules, depending on how you roll!), this vegan mango ice cream is a lighter way to enjoy dessert this summer. Throw the frozen ingredients into your blender, and you're good to go!
- 1 cup frozen mango pieces
- 2 frozen bananas (remove peels prior to freezing)
- Raw cacao nibs or shaved dark chocolate (optional for garnishing)
- Slice the bananas and place them in a blender or food processor with the frozen mango.
- Blend until smooth and enjoy immediately as is, or serve sprinkled with raw cacao nibs or dark chocolate shavings.
Makes two servings.